Sunday, October 1, 2017

Egao de maryoku chāji mugen no maryoku de isekai saisei {WN} Download






Description

I was summoned to a ruined world and received the ability to create various things. Since I don’t have a house to live in I will make a house. Since people are gathering at my house I will make a town. Since the town is being attacked by monsters I will make the strongest weapon and repel them. Using my infinitely charging magic power I will remake this world as I please.
 
Associated Names
Charging Magic with a Smile
CMS
Charging Magic With a Smile~ Infinite Magic Power After Being Reincarnated Into a Different World
笑顔で魔力チャージ~無限の魔力で異世界再生

Web Novel
Download
Volume 1 : PDF
Volume 2 : PDF

Bagikan

Jangan lewatkan

Egao de maryoku chāji mugen no maryoku de isekai saisei {WN} Download
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Tambahkan email Anda untuk berlangganan.

Untuk menyisipkan kode pendek, gunakan <i rel="code"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang, gunakan <i rel="pre"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan gambar, gunakan <i rel="image"> ... URL GAMBAR ... </i>