Saturday, January 6, 2018

Stranger’s Handbook {WN} Download





Description

The main character is suddenly summoned to another world…..and the one who shows up next is a malicious and scheming noble…..obey or die. I’ll try to rise in this world and live on by any means! It’s the story of such a hero.
Comedy and serious scenes? I’m the type that won’t let his guard down even when my magical powers are at a cheat level, I take my medicine while scheming wickedly.
Was I only scared of my surroundings in the beginning? Well, I’ll do my best to become an indispensable hero!
Associated Names
Isekaijin no Tebikisho
Otherworlder’s Handbook
異世界人の手引き書
Web Novel
Download
Volume 1 : PDF
Volume 2 : PDF

Bagikan

Jangan lewatkan

Stranger’s Handbook {WN} Download
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Tambahkan email Anda untuk berlangganan.

Untuk menyisipkan kode pendek, gunakan <i rel="code"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan kode panjang, gunakan <i rel="pre"> ... KODE ... </i>
Untuk menyisipkan gambar, gunakan <i rel="image"> ... URL GAMBAR ... </i>